Introduction to Soap Making
Cold Process Soap making is fun and rewarding but it can be tricky. Come learn from Zakia aka “SoapLadyZ” who has made 1,000’s of bars and teaches people all over the world. Learn how to make natural soap using the cold process method to use with your family & give to your friends as special gifts. All supplies are included in the price of class and you will take home a 2 pound loaf of soap you create in class.
You will customize your own batch of natural soap from scratch in class. You will receive hands-on instruction, a workshop handout with instructions. and all the supplies you need to make your own soap.
Our hands on workshop is perfect for beginners. You will learn basics of making soap safely and get right into the hands on portion of making your own batch of soap. You will choose your own custom colors, scents and additives to create your own unique batch. Specific topics include:
- Brief overview of soap making process
- Working safely with lye and suiting up for soap safety
- Customizing your creations with Essential oils, Fragrance Oils and Additives
- Measuring, mixing and molding soap
- Hands on workshop making your own custom batch of soap
Your Registration Fee Includes:
- All safety equipment and supplies to make soap in class
- All Ingredients to make your soap recipe
- Class handout for reference during and after class
Spaces are limited so register today to secure your spot and let’s make some soap.